Support our crucial work and prevent young people from taking up a killer habit - you're just one click away!
Why support us?
- Smoking-related illnesses kill half of ALL long term smokers - usually 10 years earlier than non-smokers
- Smoking is a habit started in childhood - that's why we work directly with young people through our The Filter project
- Those from disadvantaged communities are much more likely to start and become ill from from smoking - we want to prevent them from ever starting this life-limiting habit
- We support adults who want to quit smoking to find the right way for them through our Smokefree Me project - we don't want would-be quitters to feel they're alone
- We run a number of projects to raise awareness of the harms of smoking such as Smokefree Baby & Me and Smokefree Homes - we want to enable people to provide a healthy future for their families
How to support us
Whether you'd like to make a one-off donation in memory of a loved one or to support one of our fantastic projects, every penny counts.
- One-off donation - big or small, we appreciate it all! Donations will go towards supporting any one of our projects with the specific aim of helping Welsh smokers, adults and youths alike, to escape the deadly grip of cigarettes. If you'd like to make a large one-off large donation, talk to us
- Regular donation - regular donations help to sustain our long-term work, enabling us to build strong relationships within communities and support those wanting to quit more robustly
Thank you so much for your support - it means a lot to us.