In this notice “we” or “us” means ASH Wales Cymru Limited, a charity registered under number 1120834 and a company limited by guarantee (company number 6030302) whose registered office is at 14-18 City Road, Cardiff, CF24 3DL.
We will use the personal information, such as name, address and contact details, which you provide to us for the following purposes:
- if you wish to attend a course or event, for the purpose of managing and administering your booking
- if you wish to receive information related to tobacco control
- if you purchase products or services, for the purpose of processing your order
- if you complete a questionnaire or survey, for the purpose of collating and reporting upon the results of such questionnaire or survey
- if you make a donation or payment, for the purpose of processing your donation or payment
In processing your personal information for these purposes, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties such as course and event providers and administrators, providers of products and services which you purchase, third parties who have an interest in the results of any questionnaire or survey which you complete, your bank or building society and third parties who process donations and payments on our behalf.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We may charge you a small fee for this. To request a copy, please contact us at 14-18 City Road, Cardiff, CF24 3DL, telephone on 029 2049 0621 or email us.